About Short Of Thyme

Girona, CT, Spain
I purchase the very best ingredients from the daily market and then blend them with skill and imagination to create unusual, stylish, mouth watering menus that entice the senses and please the palate. With thanks to my background I have a variety of skills and culinary experience. I relish the challenge of a spectacular formal 5 course meal, as well as a relaxed dinner for 8; and I love to create fabulous food - whether it’s a Moroccan Feast, a Japanese & Sushi evening, or a simple family style seafood dinner. I offer a weekly menu or ready made (frozen) meals which I deliver through the week which ranges from vegetarian, gluten free and lactose free, as well as baby food -which starts for 6 months olds- and cooking lessons.

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Caribbean Chicken Pelau


This is a traditional Caribbean rice dish is made with chicken thighs, which are marinated for 2 day so are super succulent and flavorsome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment